Anne Marie Kennedy is one of the first Yoga for Golfers™ certified instructors in Ireland and Europe and was trained personally by Katherine Roberts in Scottsdale, Arizona. Anne Marie brings an energetic mix of personality, psychological knowledge and insightfulness to captivate and motivate each golfer in a non-judgmental and supportive environment so as to maximise their physical and mental capability on the golf course.
- Anne Marie’s primary education and employment background is in Business and Accounting.
- Anne Marie graduated from the Dublin Business School (DBS) with a B.A. (Hons) Psychology, where she was awarded a first class honour for her thesis entitled: “An evaluation of yoga as a positive intervention for the reduction of perceived stress and anxiety and its effects on general health and well-being.”
- Anne Marie holds an MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology from the University of Ulster
- Yoga for Golfers™ Certified Instructor, Katherine Roberts, Arizona.
- RYT Yoga Teacher from the Yoga Therapy & Training Centre (YTTC)
- Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Yoga Therapy and Training Centre (YTTC)